OCT Part-Time

Digital Marketing Institute CDMP Badge Square.jpeg
Bonfire_DMI_CDMP8_Brochure_Cover.jpg
HQ_Cowork.jpg
Digital Marketing Institute CDMP Badge Square.jpeg
Bonfire_DMI_CDMP8_Brochure_Cover.jpg
HQ_Cowork.jpg

OCT Part-Time

1,769.50

HK$17,695

  • DATES

    • Oct 22 – Nov 21, 2019 every Tuesday & Thursday night

  • TIME

    • 7pm to 10pm

  • LOCATION

  • DEPOSIT

    • 10% admissions deposit (HK$1,769.5) upon enrolment

  • EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

    • Sign up before September 1 and receive $500 off admissions using promo code: OCTPT2019

ENROL

Language

All courses delivered in English and supplemented with Cantonese.

Payment Terms & Method

10% non-refundable admissions deposit (HK$1,769.5) upon enrolment with the remaining 90% to be paid prior to the course start date. Please contact us for alternative methods of payment.

The Pearson VUE exam fee for ONE sitting is INCLUDED.


CERTIFIED DIGITAL MARKETING PROFESSIONAL – V8 (Updated Q1/2019)

Whether you're a complete beginner, business owner or marketing professional looking to upskill, this digital marketing programme is perfect for you. The Certified Digital Marketing Professional course will introduce you to the key digital marketing specialisms, from mobile and social media to email, PPC marketing and SEO.

What will you learn?

By earning this certification, you will be able to:

  • Increase your website’s visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)techniques

  • Drive qualified traffic to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising

  • Execute digital display campaigns

  • Capture, segment and manage subscribers to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign

  • Use suitable social media channels to grow and engage an audience

  • Measure and optimize social media campaigns

  • Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages

  • Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity

  • Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business