PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE (JUNE 2018 FULL-TIME)
Jun
11
to Jun 15

PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE (JUNE 2018 FULL-TIME)

  • 4 Cats Co-Business Community (map)
  • Google Calendar ICS

Format: Full Time (5 days – 30 hours total over the week)

Dates: Monday to Friday (June 11 – June 15, 2018)

Time: 9:30am to 5pm

PriceHK$16,350

Language: All courses delivered in English and supplemented with Cantonese

Exam: The final exam to be certified is administered by Pearson VUE. The Pearson VUE exam fee is INCLUDED. There is NO additional fee for the exam. The final exam may be taken at select locations around Hong Kong. Please go to Pearson VUE for further details.

Payment Terms & Method: 10% non-refundable deposit (HK$1,635) upon enrolment confirmation with the remaining 90% to be paid prior to the course start date.  Full course payment (HK$16,350) is recommended.

View Event →
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE (MAY 2018 PART-TIME)
May
8
to Jun 12

PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE (MAY 2018 PART-TIME)

  • 4 Cats Co-Business Community (map)
  • Google Calendar ICS

Format: Part Time (5 Weeks – 30 hours total – 2 Evenings per Week)

Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays (May 8 – June 12, 2018)

Time: 7pm to 10pm

PriceHK$16,350 (Pearson VUE exam fee is included)

Language: All courses delivered in English and supplemented with Cantonese

Exam: The final exam to be certified is administered by Pearson VUE. The Pearson VUE exam fee is INCLUDED. There is NO additional fee for the exam. The final exam may be taken at select locations around Hong Kong. Please go to Pearson VUE for further details.

Payment Terms & Method: 10% non-refundable deposit (HK$1,635) upon enrolment confirmation with the remaining 90% to be paid prior to the course start date.  Full course payment (HK$16,350) is recommended.

 

 

View Event →
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE (APRIL 2018 FULL-TIME)
Apr
16
to Apr 20

PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE (APRIL 2018 FULL-TIME)

Format: Full Time (5 days – 30 hours total over the week)

Dates: Monday to Friday (April 16 – April 20, 2018)

Time: 9:30am to 5pm

PriceHK$16,350

Language: All courses delivered in English and supplemented with Cantonese

Exam: The final exam to be certified is administered by Pearson VUE. The Pearson VUE exam fee is INCLUDED. There is NO additional fee for the exam. The final exam may be taken at select locations around Hong Kong. Please go to Pearson VUE for further details.

Payment Terms & Method: 10% non-refundable deposit (HK$1,635) upon enrolment confirmation with the remaining 90% to be paid prior to the course start date.  Full course payment (HK$16,350) is recommended.

 

View Event →